"HEAL AND COMFORT"
CONTINUE TO PROVIDE SERVICES TO ALL
The faculty of R V College of Nursing accepts the philosophy of the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences to which it is affiliated.
- The faculty of R V College of Nursing believes in providing Nursing education based and built on scientific principles and educational theory and practice in order to prepare professionally qualified Nurses.
- We promote all round development of the students with special emphasis on socio-cultural, intellectual and spiritual aspects needed to prepare a professional Nurse who will be a contributing citizen and an “effective change agent” in an ever-changing society.
- We are committed to provide Nursing education to those who have the potential and motivation to become Nursing educators, Administrators, Clinical specialists and research experts who will be able to contribute towards meeting the issues and challenges confronting the Nursing profession in today’s world
- Professional Nursing considers all aspects of patient-centered care achieved by a multi disciplinary approach.
- Nursing includes the prevention of disease, the promotion, preservation and maintenance of optimum health for individuals and families in hospital and community settings.
- We uphold and instill respect for life from conception to natural end.