WELCOME TO R.V.COLLEGE OF NURSING
R.V. College of Nursing was established in the year 2003, affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences [RGUHS], recognized by the Indian Nursing Council & Karnataka Nursing Council. The college is located in a spacious building and equipped with latest infrastructure to train the students at Jayanagar 4th block- which is a minute’s walk from the bus terminus and easily commutable from every part of the city.
R V institute strongly believes in providing you with a distinctive and relevant combination of academic skills and practical experience. A combination that is designed to provide a foundation for a lifetime of professional and personal development.
Nursing is a profession i.e., gaining utmost importance and acceptability among the youth, today. Healthcare assuming growing importance in the both developing and developed world. The career satisfaction and opportunities in this field are enormous. At R.V College of Nursing, you can look forward to a learning experience where you can raise above merely learning of academic knowledge. You will have immense experience and be well equipped to face the challenges of professional nursing.
HEAD OF THE INSTITUTION
Post graduation: M.Sc in Nursing from NIMHANS, Bangalore
Graduation: B.Sc Nursing from Government College of Nursing, Bangalore.
Diploma: In psychiatric Nursing
P.G Diploma: In Hospital Administration from Apollo hospital, Hyderabad.
Experience: 20 years
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Board of studies member RGUHS.
- Examiner in Nursing subjects of RGUHS, Manipal University, MGR University & Venkateshwara institute of Medical Sciences.
- Subject expert Goa University.
- Academic counselor at Indira Gandhi National Open University.
- Has published articles in professional journals.
- Participated as a “Resource Person” in the National Level workshop
- LIC (member, Chairman, conveyor) of RGUHS.
- Indian Nursing Council Inspector.